Be a winner; donate blood at the 30th Annual Gail Singer Memorial Blood Drive!
- Ever wanted to help save someone’s life?
- Care to join over one thousand others in an event that has broken a national record for blood donation collection?
- Want to receive lots of free stuff including tickets to a race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, a New Hampshire Fisher Cats Game, a Manchester Monarchs game, free bowling, mini-golf, a visit to the SEE Science Center, admission to a New Hampshire State Park, fun at Six Flags and more?
- How about a free beauty bag with products from Paul Mitchell, Avon and a full size perfume bottle filled with a popular fragrance?
- Oh, and we almost forgot, at the conclusion of donating, all presenting donors will be entered into a drawing to win 100 lottery tickets! *An alternative prize of equal value will be awarded if winner is under 18 years old.
Tuesday, August 27 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Public Drive
Wednesday, August 28 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – Corporate Challenge Drive
Radisson Hotel & Expo Center at 700 Elm Street in Manchester
Appointments can be made in advance and are encouraged. All presenting donors will receive the customary commemorative t-shirt, refreshments, entertainment and donor appreciation bag.